Safety Connect is looking for a high-energy and dynamic HR Intern to join our growing team, perform various tasks, and support our HR department’s daily activities. This role involves a broad range of functions such as updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting, and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
This position requires tight collaboration with the HR executive.
Here at SafetyConnect we value teamwork and feel that it is crucial for all members to work as a team.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Update the candidates every step of the way.
- create a good candidate experience.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies.
- Participate in organizing company events.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic, enthusiastic and passionate, and ability to understand company needs.
- Drive and energy to manage multiple multiple job accounts.
- Proactive and efficient time management.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Letter of recommendation.
- The stipend of INR 4,000/- is fixed plus 500/- per recruit.
- This is a remote internship.
- This is an internship for 4 months.
- A certificate and letter of recommendation will be issued after the completion of the internship.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying