Safety Connect is a growing company in the domain of field force and road safety.
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team and fix quality meetings with potential customers. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound sales with a focus on generating, qualifying, and engaging all prospective clients. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle.
This position requires outbound cold calling, emailing, qualification, and tight collaboration with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to generate new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility would be to generate demand and move leads through the pipeline and convert them into sales qualified leads.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
• Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
• Quickly learn about the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to respond to objections.
• Follow-up on leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
• Educate leads on our product and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with BDM.
• Schedule meetings and demos for BDM.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, Experience with CRM applications.
2+ years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative in SaaS/ B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.