Safety Connect is looking for aVP Sales to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDR's across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own sales strategy and execution from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers at F500s.
- Foster new relationships through outbound efforts.
- Navigate key decision-makers to build awareness within client organizations.
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and renewal contracts with customers.
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries.
- Build strategic adoption plans for customers in collaboration with different teams (Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.)
- Prepare and educate customers on digital transformation and best practices and ensure a smooth transition to Customer Success and Implementation teams.
- Monitor and identify sales quotas and closure trends.
- Conduct periodic customer health checks with an emphasis on customer delight
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including products.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience preferably in a top-tier Enterprise SaaS company.
- Experience in carrying sales & marketing roles, owning strategy, execution, tactics and team management.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and C-level executives at F500s.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications, collaboration technology, operations management technology, analytics platforms, and/or workflow technologies.
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships through value delivery.
- Bachelor or Post Graduation degree is preferred.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying