SafetyConnect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We’re seeking a product-driven entrepreneurial software engineer to join the SafetyConnect team as our hands-on Founding Engineer.
The Founding Engineer will be responsible for building our platform, defining the engineering culture and leading a high-quality engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Founder to translate the vision for SafetyConnect into a robust and scalable product and roadmap for the future.
- Architect and build UIs, APIs, databases, data pipelines, and integrations.
- Deploy systems that are secure, highly-available, measured, logged, performant, and automated.
- Manage all tech development, including in-house and outsourced software development and data engineering.
- Establish standards and processes around development and production (design/code review, testing).
- Having 8+ years of experience.
- Can work across the stack — infrastructure, database, backend, frontend, mobile app.
- Has experience building, deploying and supporting software in production
- Steward and grow our team and culture
- Taking minimal requirements or vague goals and translate those into production systems
- Who is excited to identify, help on, or tackle whatever needs attention
- You strive for simple, elegant solutions that meet our objectives and establish a foundation for iteration
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying