At Safety Connect the role of a Business Development Manager is to take a lead in closing deals and generating revenue for the company. You are expected to be a reliable professional able to achieve the balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. You will get a chance to be a part of over-achievers for the global market, responsible for continuously sourcing business by driving interests and strong trust towards the product.
Our existing sales advisory team and Account Executive team have already helped the company in closing brands like Gilbarco, Schindler, Saint Gobain, Mondelez (Cadbury’s), Adani Group, and other fortune 500 companies by actively understanding their business and pitching the right solution.
What we offer
- Fast-paced work environment
- To learn, perceive and be a part of a fast-growing niche industry
- Incredibly competitive, collaborative, and supportive team.
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle, by acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Explore new sales opportunities through networking and building existing customer relationships
- Give demo/ present products to prospective clients.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline right from qualification to negotiation to closures and ensure target achievement in the designated territory
- Present our value-added SaaS offering to prospective customers
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles with a SaaS organization
- Self-disciplined to work in a remote environment
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), along with a strong consultative selling approach
- Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiasm, and passion, ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process, and experience with CRM applications.
- Fair understanding of SAAS industry, trends, and upcoming technology changes
- Open to accepting feedback and incorporating them to grow within the sales function
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying