Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills. Customer support officers troubleshoot customer issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, Customer support officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify solutions to software issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Tracking process from issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. product team).
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- A process improvement mindset.
- Software maintenance and testing capability.
- 1-2 years of experience as a technical support specialist in SaaS/B2B.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in computer science or information technology.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying